- An employee of the site who will be the main site contact for the team of girls, coaches and Girls on the Run council staff.
- Identify/recruit at minimum 3 coaches from your site and/or community*
- Along with the coaching team determined the practice schedule
- Submits the Site Application for the site to host a team.
- Lead recruitment efforts by distributing marketing materials (provided by GOTR) in an effort to recruit at minimum 8 girls per team (15 girls maximum).
- Offers assistance and support to families who need online registration assistance.
*If you need assistance in the recruitment of coaches for your team, we will work with you to add assistance coaches from our volunteer pool. It is highly recommended your team's head coach be an employee of the site.